All PaPago X5 users are advised to upgrade to PAPAGO M9 since the last map update for X5 was in August 2011
Install >>Papago X5<< before proceed with this tutorial.
Screenshots are based on MFM-PPG-110301C (version 1/3/2011). The process of map installation is still the same for any MFM Papago X5 map. Please follow the same steps for updating your outdated map.
- Double click MFM-PPG-110823C.exe ( Download from here )
- Select setup language , click OK.
- Click Next.
- Accept the agreement and click Next.
- Recommended to use the default folder for MFM map. Click Next.
- Select the Papago version that you are using.
- Ready To Install MFM Map. Click Install.
- Installation in progress.
- Click Finish.
- From your pc, locate the following folder. C:/Navi/Maps/MFM-PPG-110823C. Copy all files inside the MFM-PPG-110823C folder.
Screenshot shows MFM-PPG-110301C folder. If u have latest map, u will have different folder name.
- Paste those files to your phone @ into the NaviSEA\Maps\Country_Name\. You may create a new folder with the country name.. eg Malaysia